Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Venturing to new depths of Veganism

In my quest to be a healthier me, I've decided that maybe I should share my thoughts and findings with others and take in any requests or tips that others might have. I have taken on a whole new lifestyle, and it has benefited me immensely. I am very eager to share wellness and prosperity with anyone open enough to receive it.
*Quick note-I was a horrible English student in school! My grammar sucks and I'll do my best to NOT annoy any of you that know how to write a proper sentence. I also apologize if my thoughts are totally random and I go off on odd tangents - it's how my head works when I just let it all pour out! Please be merciful! :)
I have yet to decide what I want to cook tonight, so the mystery probably won't be revealed until right before I'm getting ready for dinner. Tonight will be the night that I organize all my meals, for the most part, so I know I'll have time to cook, eat, and blog. I'm excited for responses from fellow Vegans, and even from Carnivores whom might come across my blog and actually enjoy some of these foods! I'm setting my own personal goal to spread healthy living to as many humans as possible. Even if it's just a minor change of lifestyle, or even just makes you think twice, I'll take it!
I guess I should clarify a bit - I am actually a Pescatarian, but I am choosing to do a Vegan blog because I don't really eat fish that often, and most times when I do, I go out to have sushi. Wouldn't be much of a cooking blog if I wrote about eating sushi at a restaurant where someone else prepared it! Plus, Vegan cooking is more beneficial. Anyone can cook fish! The challenge comes when you're trying to cook Tofu in more than one way! I will also be trying my hand at Vegan baking, so there's tons of yummies to come!
Here's a tweet from @VeganCook101
HOW TO BEGIN YOUR VEGAN ADVENTURE « Vegan Grub http://ow.ly/16gUgL

Check out the link! Lots of good info, videos, books, and all sorts of links that may be of interest.
I hope all of you enjoy the read, and maybe even get inspired in your own life. And, hey! I'm even hoping to receive more inspiration from all of you!!! Please feel free to comment, or even email with any questions, or thoughts you may have - I will be sure to give credit where it's deserved. Let's have some fun!
Eat well, live well!
~Tre

1 comment:

  1. How lovely! A vegan blog! I would start today, but I still need inspiration! lol Keep it goin!

    ReplyDelete